Monday, November 11, 2013

Challenge #73-""Angel Wings"


I look forward to having a number of entries this week as the challenge is "Angel Wings".  You may do anything  you wish as long as you show wings (or a wing) on your entry.
 
Vicki
I decided to make  a tag for the first week of this challenge.  The background is airbrushed with Copic Markers.  The cute little girl with wings is by B-Line stamps.  She seems to be looking for her wings when they are actually on her back.  This is something I seem to do all the time.  I look for something that is right where it is suppose to be.

Barbara
I had no idea what to do for the challenge but had this image already coloured in my stash, I also found the believe metal tag in my stash. The background is a butterfly embossing folder. I then added some stickles to the wings. This will make a nice surprise for my friend that is going through Chemo.
Petra
Angle wings ... truly tiny but very sparkly for a Cameo Lady. It is layered on patterend paper and lace adorned with a Mulberry flower and a little metal charm.
Michele
I love working with angels and wings so this challenge is a wonderful one for me.  I started with cardstock which I'd spritzed with watercolor inks.  Then I used a Technique Junkies newsletter tutorial technique called "washi weave."  My stamp is from the Character Constructions company and the quote is something i typed and printed then tore and distressed.  I added a few other goodies to round things out.  I hope you will be inspired to join this challenge.
Krisha

Hazel


I stamped an Anita angel stamp twice on the sheet music background. The Rubber Stampede 'angel collage' was stamped separated with the edges torn. All colouring with copics.



I am really thrilled to have Michelle Perkett as the sponsor of this challenge.  She creates some beautiful images.  Take a look and see what she has to offer.




5 comments:

  1. Your creations are wonderful and so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design team samples. Vicky, I love that little girl with wings stamp! Thanks for the "wings" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done DT! gorgeous angel wings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love things with wings, especially fairies and angels. Thank you so much for posting this challenge and for the DT creations.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete